Neonatal Nursing in the northern territory
- Neonatal Nursing in the NT is a unique and challenging experience. If you are an experienced Neonatal Nurse and would like come and work with us please send an expression of interest to email@example.com
- Clinical Placements are offered to graduate nurses, graduate midwives and midwifery students in the special care nursery.
Educational support for neonatal nurses
- Post Graduate Courses in Neonatal Nursing are not currently offered in the Northern Territory.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Courses are completed via distance education with students employed in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Royal Darwin Hospital
- For educational opportunities available please refer to other States and Territories in Australia and the Organisations page for links to the tertiary academic institutions.
Information updated February 2015